Buy your tickets here!
Join us on 6 October at Bristol Old Vic for the 2019 Crumbs Awards!
Tickets for the Crumbs Awards are currently on sale on a first come first served basis, so make sure you grab them quickly!
This is the third year of the Crumbs Awards! They've been created to celebrate the awesome food scene we have here on our patch, and recognise the people and businesses behind it. The winners' trophies are going to be hotly contested, with businesses large and small from across Bath, Bristol and the surrounding areas all getting in on the action, hoping to be named the best in the local industry.
• When: Sunday 6 October (honestly, what else could you be doing on that Sunday evening?!)
• Where: the iconic Bristol Old Vic, King Street, BS1 4ED
• What: a big knees-up celebrating Bath and Bristol’s amazing food and drink scene
• Who? Hundreds of the very finest foodies in Bristol and Bath, that’s who!
Included in your ticket is
• Locally sourced drinks and canapes on arrival provided by Fosters Events, 6 O'clock Gin, Butcombe, Thatchers, The Real Olive Co, Espensen and more!
• Goody bag packed with gifts from local suppliers: Bath Ales, Frobishers, Pukka, Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa, Snaffling Pig, Clifton Wine School, First Table, Candy Kittens, The Real Olive Co and more!
• Entry to the Awards themselves
• Hosted by Mark Olver the man behind the Belly Laughs initiative and all-round bringer of guffaws, having performed for some top shows including 8 out of 10 Cats, 10 O'clock Live, Jonathon Ross, Have I Got News for You and Deal or No Deal.
• There will be an After Party until 2am, at Bristol Old Vic with live music
Why this event is for you
The Awards are a great way to reward your team and bring the people behind our fantastic local gastronomic scene together (And treat your team with our special group offer: buy five tickets and get one free).
The Crumbs Awards celebrate our awesome local foodie scene. It’s a chance for us all to come together in honour of local brilliance – a superb evening and great for contacts…
• 7pm: Arrival
• 8pm: Act 1
• 8.50pm: Interval
• 21.15pm: Act 2
• 11pm: After Party
• 1.30am: Finish